Friday, May 17, 2013

Offer in

Whats up. Mr. Offer checking in. I guess this blog will be done by various authors, me being the best. Harry tried with his first post, it was cute. I am who you guys come here to read. Here is the preliminary itinerary for the trip. I have never put a picture in a blog and don't know how to but lets try to figure this  out.
Is that legible? If not, screw it, I tried. Harry and John booked their flights today, so we are just waiting on the cripple Mark to book. Wanna hear something funny? Harry booked 29E. Whatta idiot. He booked a middle seat. Rookie mistake. Middle seats are the worst thing ever.

That's all for now, keep an eye on this blog in the coming months. I probably wont have much to post till the trip starts in August, so for now....

Offer out

No comments:

Post a Comment